Welcome to my Counseling & Psychotherapy Practice! This is an opportunity for you to decide if counseling with me is right for you. I am a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in Santa Rosa, with a B.A. in Literature from the University of Michigan, and an M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Meridian University.
Since 2004, I have worked in numerous local agencies and counseling offices in Sonoma County with clients of all ages, backgrounds and issues. It is my privilege to support clients in their personal process. You are very welcome to contact me with any questions you may have.
My office is in West Santa Rosa, on a country property just south of Highway 12 and Fulton Road. For details and directions, please contact me at email@example.com or call 707-494-7470.
With Best Wishes, Hannah Caratti, LMFT, E-RYT
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, MFC 50289; Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher
Areas of Specialization
- Clients seeking to live their best life
- Anxiety & PTSD/Trauma Release
- Highly Sensitive People
- Individuals w/ Relationship Issues
- Single Adults Seeking Relationship
- Clients with Career/Work/Financial Issues
- Clients who have Recently Relocated
- Clients with Health & Wellness Issues
- Helping Sedentary Clients become More Active
- Spirituality Issues
- Client Centered/Humanistic Psychotherapy
- Walk & Talk Therapy (see below)
- Somatic Psychotherapy for Anxiety, Depression & PTSD
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)/Tapping
- Meditation & Progressive Relaxation
- Integrative Restoration (iRest)/Yoga Nidra – click here!
- Object Relations Therapy
- Relaxation, Breathing & Stress Reduction Practices “These should be a part of all psychotherapy sessions. It is so free-ing, so liberating, I feel like I got a massage! The body calms down and the mind and emotions follow along.” GW, Santa Rosa
Walk & Talk Therapy
This is another way to practice psychotherapy, taking part of each session outside the traditional four walls of an office. For many of my clients, I have found it to be invaluable in helping them move forward in their lives, opening to the healing experience of connecting with nature and with their own physical being in the present moment, through walking as well as talking as we move, in a quiet, safe residential neighborhood or park. Following the teachings of psychologist John Arden, Ph.D. and Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D., I am a believer in the benefits of exercise and its effects on brain chemistry, mood enhancement, and overall health. Please view the articles below to find out more about this practice. http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/walk-and-talk-therapy
Could Walk and Talk Therapy be for you?
Please feel free to contact me regarding more information about how this form of therapy can work for you. Many studies have linked exercise with a decrease in depression and anxiety, as well as increased productivity and greater well-being. Often exercise, such as walking, can help clients access or move through feelings that were stuck, and support positive changes in behavioral patterns, encouraging clients to create or maintain healthy daily routines. If you would like to try this form of therapy, please wear comfortable walking shoes.
“Thank you again for your assistance at a time of great need in my life. The benefits remain. Your work addresses the deepest part of us, so helps build or rebuild the foundation for our new life after clearing away the fears, worries and concerns and connecting body, mind, emotions and spirit.” JM, Santa Rosa, CA
“I highly recommend Hannah as a compassionate therapist. Hannah has a gentle spirit and at the same time you will notice her strong dedication to your healing and growth.” KK, LMFT, Honolulu, Hawaii