iRest (Integrative Restoration) is a contemporary process developed by psychologist Richard Miller, PhD, based on the ancient practice of Yoga Nidra (the sleep of the yogi – conscious and aware, yet resting deeply).
- It is a meditative guided process that promotes healing on many levels.
- iRest/Yoga Nidra Helps People Relax (let go of physical & emotional tension)
- Restore (body, mind & soul)
- Renew (remember & visualize your personal goals)
- Release (trauma, anxiety, depression)
- Realize (your own Inner Self as Radiant Awareness)
Individual and Group Sessions are available. Participants may choose to sit or lie down for this process. This practice is included in Hannah Caratti’s yoga & meditation classes and private sessions.
This practice has been used successfully with thousands of people in the U.S. and Canada for release of trauma (PTSD), for fertility-related issues, depression, anxiety and self-esteem issues. It is helpful for people at all levels of wellness and enlightened awareness. For individual sessions geared to your unique goals and situation, please call Hannah at 707-494-7470.