iRest (Integrative Restoration) is a contemporary process developed¬†by¬† psychologist Richard Miller, PhD, based on the ancient practice of Yoga Nidra (the sleep of the yogi – conscious and aware, yet resting deeply).
- It is a meditative guided process that promotes healing on many levels.
- iRest/Yoga Nidra¬†Helps People Relax¬†(let go of physical & emotional tension)
- Restore (body, mind & soul)
- Renew (remember & visualize your personal goals)
- Release (trauma, anxiety, depression)
- Realize (your own Inner Self as Radiant Awareness)
Individual Sessions are available by appointment. Participants may choose to sit or lie down for this process.¬†
This practice has been¬†used¬† successfully¬†with thousands of people in the U.S. and Canada¬† for¬†release of trauma (PTSD),¬† for fertility-related¬†issues, depression, anxiety and self-esteem issues.¬†¬† It is¬†helpful for people at all levels of¬† wellness and enlightened awareness. ¬†For individual sessions geared to your unique goals and situation, please call Hannah at 707-494-7470.